- Start: September 14, 2019 2:00 pm
- End: September 14, 2019 4:00 pm
Miss Illinois Ariel Beverly visits the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Springfield.
HSHS St. John’s Children’s Hospital is one of more than 170 premier hospitals affiliated with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Since 1986, Children’s Miracle Network has helped raise more than $8.3 million for children in central Illinois.
These donations have gone to support research and training, purchase equipment, pay for uncompensated care and much more.
(One hundred percent of the money raised here goes directly to programs for children in our area. None of the money is sent to national headquarters and none is spent on administrative costs.)
Learn More about how the Miss America Organization partners with the Children’s Miracle Network here.
The Miss America Organization and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals share a commitment to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals across the country as well as the Miss America Scholarship Program. This partnership creates the following opportunities for candidates and Miss America titleholders:
- Miss America acts as a goodwill ambassador for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals throughout her year of service.
- Miss America candidates at all levels raise money and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the Miss America Scholarship Program.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is the national social impact initiative for the Miss America Organization.
- The tradition of the social impact initiative continues and candidates and titleholders can raise awareness for their chosen advocacy cause.