- Start: September 4, 2019 2:00 pm
- End: September 4, 2019 4:00 pm
Miss Illinois Ariel Beverly visits the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Peoria Wednesday September 4th at 2pm.
With 136 beds and over 140 pediatric subspecialists, OSF Children’s Hospital cares for more children in Illinois than any hospital outside of Chicago.
Learn More about how the Miss America Organization partners with the Children’s Miracle Network here.
The Miss America Organization and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals share a commitment to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals across the country as well as the Miss America Scholarship Program. This partnership creates the following opportunities for candidates and Miss America titleholders:
- Miss America acts as a goodwill ambassador for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals throughout her year of service.
- Miss America candidates at all levels raise money and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and the Miss America Scholarship Program.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is the national social impact initiative for the Miss America Organization.
- The tradition of the social impact initiative continues and candidates and titleholders can raise awareness for their chosen advocacy cause.